Saturday, February 23, 2013

February 23rd

Hi everyone!

I will be busy next few months since Hubby & I are moving out of California to go to Washington State. Can't wait to be near my 2 sisters again. We are ready to start new life up there and go fishing, hiking, etc - gotta have a fresh new start so I may not be around much as I need to get some exercises and lose weight too.  We will be going through our storage and sell stuff next couple months then start packing and move by June. We have visited Washington few times over the years and love it. Also hubby's brothers live up there on the west coast.  Can't wait to move and start new life up there and focus on losing weight next few months so I can get back on transplant list for a kidney and get out of dialysis.

The weather has been nice here in California - sunny and lil breezy but the flowers/trees are blooming too - Spring is here? wow ugh allergy season for us allergy sufferers. I've been having sinus headaches/allergies for almost 3 weeks but seem to be getting lil better after we had a rain one day. its supposed to rain again soon.  Hope ya all safe from the blizzard in the east and central  USA. Stay warm and safe!

Take care!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment