Thursday, December 26, 2013

Rad Divas Winter Blues Contest - December 2013



Rad Divas had a contest going on til December 20th and we had to use Vesta's Rad Winter Blues kit and Kat4evr's templates below.  More info

Scrapkit by at her blog here

Here's preview of my templates I made for Rad Divas. If you want the templates, feel free to leave me message and I'll send the links (need to fix 4shared links as it wasn't working)




Here's the entries that Members posted for the contests. Linda (CMSD76), Krisandra (TxKrisandra), Kat4evr, Jessica and Daz participated. Tags in order






The three winners are

Daz, Kat4evr & Jessica!

Congrats to the Winners and everyone who participated in the contest. All the tags
were wonderful! Thanks to all those who made me, Vesta and Daz tags.





No comments:

Post a Comment