Friday, October 2, 2015

Hello

Hoping all of you had a good summer and looking forward to Fall or whatever seasons ya at. Wow its been a year since I came home from hospital last year after my 2 1/2 months stay after ovaries removal and complications (became septic, intestine tear, internal bleeding and mild heart attack). had to go rehabilitation center to relearn how to walk, climb up stairs and build up muscles. I lost like 30-35 lbs and lost a lot of muscles after being bed ridden the whole time. Thank God I'm alive after that terrible ordeal.
 
I'm thankful for all the prayers my family, friends and group sent. Lets pray I get a kidney transplant soon. now working on dental work (to prevent any infections or otherwise I can't get Active on transplant list yet). ugh
 
Ok gonna do my best be active in groups and psp! been stressing out and wasn't in mood to psp or go in groups much lol. now its time to get back in.
 
Kat4evr

No comments:

Post a Comment