Sunday, November 17, 2019

Wow its November 2019

Wow, where did the time go.. Summer went by really quick and fall went by so fast and we didn't get to see the leaves long enough before it fell to the ground. I love Fall!

Ok, trying to change my blog but things have changed ughhhh. gotta ask someone to help me how to change and add new header up. A friend Bekki set it up for me but she's no longer around so I'll have to figure it out and update my blog soon.

Hope all of you Americans have a good Thanksgiving with your loved ones. I'm thankful for my online friends who I met at Taggerz Paradise & Wonderland and other groups in the past. Thankful for the Lord for watching over me through my health issues with stomach pain/non stop D. ughh

Ok cya around on the boards.  Here's what I made so far in November & October....

















1 comment:

  1. I am still around and if you get this I am now under Bekki Jane Designs. If you still want me to do your blog find me on Facebook messenger under Bekki Stevenson or on my blog at http://bekkijanedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete